PinionPartners Private Company, is a full fledge Public relation and marketing platform with global presentence (the “Company,” “we” or “us”), respect your privacy and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website: www.pinionpartners.co (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. We will not share/sell/compromise/use/publish your disclosures without your concern.
This Policy Applies To Information We Collect
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provides dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on this Website.
Information We Collect About You And How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information “);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies,
- web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
- From different other platform and resources
Information You Provide To Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted “) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions “). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized person
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Cookies (Or Browser Cookies)
We do not record or store any information about your movements on the Internet outside of our Website. You can choose to decline our cookies (e.g., by setting your browser to reject cookies), but if you do, some parts of our Website may not operate properly.
Our Website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits Website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand Website traffic and webpage usage.
We employ a software technology called transparent images, that helps us better manage content on our Website by informing us what content is effective. We use extremely small, transparent images with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies that are used to track the online movements of Web users. Transparent images are not tied to users’ Personal Information.
We have in place industry standard security measures to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information under our control, including through the use of physical, organizational, and technological measures and appropriate training of employees. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Information when you request service or access your Personal Information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website. It is possible that any information transmitted via the Internet may be intercepted by unknown third parties. We therefore encourage you to carefully ensure security through virus screening software, browser settings, the setting of passwords that are known only to you and are difficult to guess, and other security measures available to individuals and/or companies. Any transmission is at your own risk.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password and/or user ID which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password or user ID with anyone.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure Of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- With your consent.
Disclosure of your news: We use Pinion Partners LLC resources for disclosing your news or press releases.
Withdrawing Your Consent
You may notify us at any time that you wish to withdraw or change your consent to our use and disclosure of your information. We will accommodate your request subject to legal and contractual restrictions.
We provide Subscribers press releases for requested industries through email. PinionPartners abides by Canada’s Anti-Spam Law (CASL) and therefore has a zero-tolerance spam policy. We only use email to share information with those who have provided their express or implied consent to receive such communications. Subscribers can opt out of future communications simply by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the email and defining their preference, or by responding to the email and requesting to opt-out.
Our Websites and some of our Services contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Websites.
Our Websites include social media features, such as the Facebook Like button, the QuoteMedia stock chart, and the Twitter tweet embed. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you are visiting on our Website, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. From time to time we will participate in conversations on social media platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook, where we have reason to believe individuals might be interested in our services because of their involvement in compliance, public relations, investor relations or related fields. Communications that are meant to be confidential in nature should be made through secure messaging options available within these third party websites/services.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information (EEA Persons Only)
If you are from the European Economic Area, our legal basis for collecting and using the Personal Information described above will depend on the Personal Information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect and use Personal Information from you where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data-protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. Typically, our legitimate interests include improving, maintaining, providing, and enhancing our technology, products, and services; ensuring the security of the Services and our Websites; and for our marketing activities.
If you are a Customer, we may need the Personal Information to perform a contract with you. In some limited cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect Personal Information from you.
Where required by law, we will collect Personal Information only where we have your consent to do so.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your Personal Information, please contact us using the contact details provided in the “Questions and Suggestions” section below.
Verifying,Updating and Deleting Personal Information
Customers, Prospects, and Subscribers can update their account information and preferences by sending an email to email@example.com. Alternatively, Customers may view and update their account information through accessing the Compliance Management Portal available at www.pinionpartners.co
Your Consent and Changes
If, however, we are going to use users’ Personal Information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, we will notify users via e-mail.
We are using Stripe for secure payment. Please do not share your personal credit card details or never reveal any other bank, account details to anyone who is claiming him/herself the associate/employee of Pinion Partners. Also, we never store any of your payment details.
Please contact us for any question or concern. Your query will be answered within 24 hours.